To start using DC-401, you must set up and activate it at the location. During the activation process, you will need to enter DC-401 activation key. To learn how to get your activation key, see Getting the Activation Key for DC-401.
To activate the DC-401, use the following activation scenarios:
- Recommended Activation Scenario: Use this section if you want to specify minimum settings during the activation process.
- Extended Activation Scenario: Use this section to learn about all details of the activation process.
In addition, you may use the following sections with examples of DC Box activation:
- Activate DC-401 to your CStoreOffice® station
- Enable ATG for DC-401 using TCP/IP or RS-232
- Activate DC-401 with SmartPOS