Logging Into CStoreOffice®
- CStoreOffice® Credentials
- Logging Into CStoreOffice®
- Logging Out Of CStoreOffice®
- More Information About CStoreOffice®
To work in CStoreOffice®, you need to get your own CStoreOffice® credentials:
- Login: Your email confirmed via Email Confirmation Request from CStoreOffice® Notification System.
- Password: Your permanent CStoreOffice® password provided during the registration completion process.
For details, see How to Set Up Authentication Email.
For details, see Password Requirements.
To log into CStoreOffice®:
- Go to www.cstoreoffice.com.
Go to CStoreOffice® sign-in form: at the top right of the page, click Log In.
- In the CStoreOffice® sign-in form, do the following:
- Enter your CStoreOffice® credentials:
- Login: Enter your authentication email. The authentication email is stored in your profile.
- Password: Enter your password.
Do not confuse your authentication email used for logging in CStoreOffice® with your regular work email that you use for messages exchange or getting system notifications.
Make sure your password meets CStoreOffice® password requirements. For details, see Password Requirements.
In case you forgot your password, click Forgot? to recover it.
- After the successful login to CStoreOffice®, you will start on the CStoreOffice® home page.
Signing into CStoreOffice® using new single sign on method
To log out of CStoreOffice®:
- At the top right of the CStoreOffice® any page, click your user name.
- At the end of the Admin section, click Log out.
Please note that after the period of inactivity 30 minutes, you will be automatically logged out from CStoreOffice®. To continue working with CStoreOffice®, you will need to log on again.
Automatic logout has been implemented for all Petrosoft online applications to ensure the safety of your business data.
To get more information on how to work with CStoreOffice®:
- Use the Petrosoft University Portal - on the right of the CStoreOffice® main menu, click the help button.
The Petrosoft University Portal contains working procedures description, video tutorials, PDF guides, and many other helpful information.
- Watch Video Tutorials:
- Introduction to CStoreOffice®
- How to get started with single store
- Price Book training
- Accounting basics training